When to Consider It
There is no precise answer about when a conflict professional should be engaged.
Sometimes people are driven to find help when seemingly all avenues are exhausted and tension is high. Others are more pro-active and seek help to avoid potential conflict. Whatever the timing, Mediation Partners New England can help with:
- Analysis of vendor problems in your business and assist in crafting the conversation and plan to turn the situation around;
- Sensitive but needed family conversations about elder parents living arrangements;
- Emotionally laden consequences of estate decisions that leave family members at odds with each other;
- Carefully planning an uncomfortable discussion with your manager;
- Multiple and disagreeing positions with an association, organization, or even place of worship which are impeding progress or decision making; and
- Sensitive situations that need careful thought and planning to reduce the likelihood of potentially impacted groups or individuals feeling taken advantage of, uncared for, or even ignored.